“Some of the best pizza I have had in New Orleans”
Review of Slice Pizzeria - Magazine St - CLOSED

Slice Pizzeria - Magazine St
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Slice Pizzeria on Magazine St. opened in 2010 after the runaway success of our St. Charles location in the Lower Garden District. Slice on Magazine Street is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Uptown New Orleans. We serve the best pizza in, and offer everything by the slice or by the pie. We also serve incredible Italian pastas, salads, starters, and pastas, of course, with a little New Orleans flair. Slice Pizzeria is proud to use only the finest ingredients available, freshly sourced from Louisiana whenever possible. Stop by our restaurant and dine in, take in the atmosphere, and order a drink from our fully stocked bar. Likewise you can order delivery or take your food to go. We'll see you soon!
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have only been here once, but have wanted to go back ever since. I thought it was some of the best pizza I have had in New Orleans. I went with a group and we got The Special, Spinach Sun Dried Tomato & Artichoke and the Bacon Basil and Garlic. All were delicious. The crust was just the kind I like, thin and just a little crispy but also a little chewy. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was skeptical going in because I usually don't like thin-crust pizza, but Slice pizza is great. Huge variety of interesting toppings, and three sauce combo possibilities. Friendly, efficient service and cool art on the wall. I got to meet the artist too! I'll definitely go back-- many times!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've always have had great experiences in Slice Pizzeria uptown, we love their pizzas and the mussels appetizer is great!
Amongst all their pizzas, the only that I've been dissapointed is the prosciutto pizza. we ordered two, and both had nothing but scarce tiny shredded pieces of prosciutto....Hope they read this and improve.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We stopped for a small nosh at this place and found the food was great! The service was decent and our time was well spent.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Voted best place to get pizza in New Orleans. I can’t really think of one better. You can get your pizza made to order if the appetizers don’t fill you up first. I wouldn’t call the food outstanding, but it is a tasty slice.

I usually grab a slice of red and a slice of white for variety.