“No place like home”

Ranked #23 of 84 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I no longer live in N.O. so getting Community Coffee I did not have to prepare was great love that New Orleans Blend.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a great little place in the French Quarter where the smoothie was amazing. The tenders were very friendly.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed an excellent cup of coffee and standard over-priced coffee house yogurt/light snacks in a clean and friendly atmosphere. Great for a quick break on a hot day.

If you are traveling in NOLA from the north you will appreciate the options for cream etc, that are often lacking in this cafe au lait culture :-)

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was a much needed oasis! Very nice, clean and great iced coffee! It's just that simple. There were other offerings on the menu board such as smoothies and flavored shots to request. I would definitely go back if I were in NOLA any longer.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

There are some things unique to being home. This place is one that I miss. I always love stopping by when I come home for a cup of great coffee.