Monrose Row
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
CrownePlaza.com
$238
$209
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
  • Breakfast included
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$303
$259
$138
$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$197
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$203
$179
  • Pool
All reviewshomemade granolatreme neighborhoodevery morningtwo blocksfrench quarterhouse is beautifulnever felt unsafethe inn keeperwealth of informationquiet neighborhoodrampart streetwonderful hospitalitywalked everywherebed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousan easy walkour room was spacious
Reviewed May 24, 2011

The true spirit of New Orleans, Cindy serves as liaison between the city's heart and that of the guest. There was no length with which Cindy did not take to ensure our stay at Monrose Row was anything but exquisite. When our train was canceled due to the flooding of the river, Cindy emailed articles on the state of the weather and called highway patrol to ensure we would be able to find an alternative route. Not only did we find her eager helpfulness to be brilliant, but also her sense of humor and undeniable work ethic. It is impossible to separate Monrose Row from Cindy, as she truly is the soul of the entire property. She has gone through incredible measures to please guests, and her gardening, decorating and cooking skills are unparalleled. Even the geckos in her lovely garden come to gather when Cindy is around.

Room Four is a spacious area with multiple rooms, skylights, rich brick work and large, intriguing paintings that are found throughout the home. The winding stair case to the bedroom is impressive both architecturally as well as aesthetically, and a pleasing ambiance is set through appealing aromatherapy and lighting.

There is not a hospitality establishment that I may speak more highly of than Monrose Row. I only wish that I may be back now, so that I may enjoy another quiet evening in the serene Treme neighborhood with a tantalizing breakfast awaiting me come morning, compliments of Cindy.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank justinhuska
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Words cannot express how much we loved our stay here. Cindy the owner is amazing....an amazing cook, and amazingly welcoming. She gave us great tips and advice, and we often stayed up or hung around chatting to her. Such a wonderful person!! The location is great, just outside of the French Quarter (2 small streets) in Treme, a neighbourhood I loved for the the atmosphere and quietness away from the French Quarter. We will definetely be back on our next USA trip. I would never stay anywhere in NOLA but with Cindy. On the day we left, we left early, and she did us up a breakfast bag of goodies that we were still eating the next day!! Things like that make a holiday I believe - true hospitality. I actually felt a little sad leaving her - so did my husband - we can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Any room with Cindy would be awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank georgeybaby
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Monrose Row is spotlessly clean and reflects the historical beauty of New Orleans architecture. Perfect location for Jazzfest, especially if you like to walk, and only a few blocks outside the French Quarter. Host Cindy is attentive and a great cook--she fixed us some homemade granola to take away since our flight home was at 6:00 am. She has lived in NOLA for over 20 years, so she knows her way around. Monrose Row is NOT for Mardi Gras revelers or people used to high-rise hotels, although it has many amenities. Located in Treme, we felt safe and the room was huge. It is a great place to get the flavor of the city.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Devil78
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I have never written a review before, but for Cindy's B&B I just have to. I stayed at her beautiful house the end of March and it was a delight. My room were in fact two rooms, tastefully furnished and very clean. The bed is great, the entire place is quiet and the walk through the little backyard to have breakfast in the main house is great to start your day. Cindy's breakfast is the best. One morning she made a quiche, the other morning she baked scones and muffins and there was always fresh fruit. The location of her house is excellent to discover New Orleans and you don't have problems to find a parking place. Just a short walk and you are in the French Quarter. Rely on Cindy's recommendations because she knows where to go, what to see and where to eat. It was a truely amazing stay and I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: My room on the second floor was great.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank AnnaWashingtonDC
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Monrose Row bed & breakfast. The innkeeper Cindy is extremely pleasant, resourceful and wonderful cook. The decor of the home is elegant inside and out. My room was spacious, clean and impeccable. I would highly recommend this B&B to my family and friends.- Shannon Mills- Boston

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple