Ways to Experience The Escape Game New Orleans
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews prison break special ops seconds left special operations heist room sightseeing pass challenging puzzles super fun immersive experience game master an adventure an awesome experience a lot of fun french quarter playground blast challenges
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had never been to an escape room before but it was so much fun. I was hesitant to try it but go for it if you have considered it. My friend has done several before and he said that this escape room was by far his favorite. A lot of creativity and great technology.

1  Thank Samantha V
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friends took my husband and I to the escape game for our anniversary and it was the best time! We did the playground, which at first glance you would think would be easy but it was anything but. Can’t wait to do another one.

1  Thank shavonq916
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ultimate pasttime other than drinking when it’s raining outside. The staff were great, Bryant helped us out understand the difficulty of each level and convinced us to pick the most difficult room: Prison Break. Renzo was our guide and he was great! Explained overall game rules, showed us the help button and eased our nerves. At times, it felt impossible to complete so pay attention to all clues, especially the prompted ones. In the end we were able to escape with only two minutes to spare. Apparently we did pretty good but I highly recommend going with people that are good, communicative teammates as teamwork is essential for escaping - you can’t escape without them!! We were told a group of 4-6ppl is ideal so it’s still challenging. All the staff were so nice and really loved their jobs, such as Chris, who was very accommodating. He chatted with us after and even let us peep into another escape room, Special Ops. So we will definitely check it out when we’re in NOLA again and so should you! The entire experience was super fun and definitely worth all the anxiety you endure throughout the hour of time you’re given to escape.

1  Thank PGCardoso
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was a lot more fun than i ever could have imagined. We probably would have solved the mystery if we hadn't laughed so much

1  Thank msfish309
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister and I decided last minute to do an escape room and we were not disappointed. Very clean facility and the staff were so fun and friendly.

1  Thank mandydoyle2017