“Best Popsicles!”

Description: Homemade gourmet popsicles. meltdownpopsicles@gmail.com
Mass
“Best Popsicles!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I first read about this place on tripadvisor and I was looking forward to it for weeks. We visited Meltdown twice during our trip to New Orleans and have been talking about it since! The salted caramel was the best, the chocolate olive oil and sea salt was also amazing. $3 for homemade popsicles that are made with locally sourced fresh ingredients is worth it! Make sure you keep an eye out for this place, you will enjoy it! We will certainly be retuning on our next trip.

• Visited March 2013

Purvis, MS
“Yummy Popsicles!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Will definitely return. It could be 20 degrees outside; I would probably still buy one.

The Meltdown provides unique popsicles with fresh ingredients. I personally had the Pineapple Cilantro; could not have been happier with the choice. You can honestly tell that a lot of time was spent in making & creating these homemade popsicles. At $3 a pop; you would be mentally insane not to buy one.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Andrew C
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Eclectic Home Made Popsicles”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After reading the reviews I had to give it a try. I had salted caramel. Other flavors available today were tangerine cream, salted chocolate olive oil, strawberry hibiscus to name a few. A good different experience. Shop is very austere with an ice cream cooler and handwritten menus. They state they use only the freshest whole ingredients.

• Visited January 2013
Syracuse
“I'm hooked!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My girlfriends and I stopped here for a treat after lunch. It was fabulous! The salted Carmel was outstanding! I don't know what they put in them but I want more. Do not miss this place!

Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“A can't miss place”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a can't miss place in the French Quarter. Skip Cafe du Monde and the tourist traps. Come here. The popsicles are homemade, creative and divine -- watermelon being my personal favourite. The hibiscus lemonade in the summer is fantastically refreshing. The owner puts her heart and soul into the endeavour, and takes requests. I loved it whenever I saw the travelling cart. I honestly wish she delivered in dry ice to Canada. Each time I'm in NOLA, I go here every day. 5 stars, can't rave enough about it.

• Visited May 2012