“I'm hooked!”

Description: Homemade gourmet popsicles. meltdownpopsicles@gmail.com
Syracuse
“I'm hooked!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My girlfriends and I stopped here for a treat after lunch. It was fabulous! The salted Carmel was outstanding! I don't know what they put in them but I want more. Do not miss this place!

Visited December 2012

San Francisco, California
“A can't miss place”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a can't miss place in the French Quarter. Skip Cafe du Monde and the tourist traps. Come here. The popsicles are homemade, creative and divine -- watermelon being my personal favourite. The hibiscus lemonade in the summer is fantastically refreshing. The owner puts her heart and soul into the endeavour, and takes requests. I loved it whenever I saw the travelling cart. I honestly wish she delivered in dry ice to Canada. Each time I'm in NOLA, I go here every day. 5 stars, can't rave enough about it.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SugarSammy
Orlando, Florida
“Gourmet Treat”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had the salty caramel and after I had walked three blocks I wanted to go back and try even another one...fantastic...went back the next day with three guests in tow and several of us had two apiece...just great flavors and taste that it was our dessert after lunch..talented and personable staff and do make the effort to find this place just a few steps off of Decatur.

Visited July 2012
Ga
“Crack-sicles!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

OMG, this place is AMAZING!! Handmade popsicles to die for...the salted caramel is divine, but so are all the others! We were completely addicted from day one...

Visited June 2012
Pompano Beach, FL
“Really innovative flavor profiles!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Just a few blocks from Jackson's Square. I had the salted caramel, hubby had the blueberry basil, both were nummy. Son had the watermelon and said it didn't have much flavor. Made in house, proprietor very gracious.