Things to know about Boucherie:
1) Setting: Small, historic home. Lovely, but tight quarters and few tables.
2) Parking: Neighborhood street parking only....we only had to park a couple of blocks away.
3) Reservations: A must. This is a small place and we saw almost everyone that did not have a reservation turned away or suffer a long wait on the side walk.
4) Food: Fabulous. Second best meal we had in New Orleans (order of satisfaction: 1) Commanders Palace; 2) Boucherie; 3) Upperline; 4) Jacques Imo's). We had the duck breast and Wagyu beef....both were outstanding, as was the crispy duck starter and the strawberry shortcake dessert.
5) Service: Prompt, friendly, knowledgable.
Will definitely return on our next trip to New Orleans.