“Best meal I've ever had”
Review of Boucherie

Boucherie
Reserve with OpenTable
Boucherie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 2,010 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely phenomenal! The aperitif was really fresh and good, made with cucumber lemon and other stuff, the meat was absolutely incredible. The atmosphere was familiar and really cool and the waiter was really prepared and acknoledged. The prices are much less than what they should be. GO THERE!! I will go back for sure when I go back to Nola.

3  Thank tantarobbi

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch hour! We knew the prices ahead of time, so no surprise there! I had the Duck Confit, Fried Green Tomatoes, and the Krispy Kreme bread pudding. The Duck and Pudding was to die for. The Fried Green Tomatoes were FABULOUS! He had the Boudin Balls, Shrimp Po' Boy, and the Chili Chocolate Pie. He loved the Boudin Bals and the pie. The Shrimp Po' Boy was good, but we had better. The service was amazing. Seriously, checked up on the table, funny, cared about our happiness. Yes! Can't wait to go back!

The only thing that surprised me was how small it was. It was a little cramped, but so worth it!

3  Thank TheFair0ne
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was the perfect quaint date night dinner. We stayed near the French Quarter so we got to take the street car along St. Charles to The Boucherie.

My boyfriend is from Louisiana and I being a yankee have never had some of these wonderful native foods. We had a wonderful complimentary appetizer and two glasses of beautiful read wine before enjoying the Boudin Balls. They were so flavorful yet not heavy.. I could have eaten a dozen! We shared an entrée which was spectacular and left feeling satisfied.

If you are looking for great food and something not so touristy this is the place you want to go!

1  Thank powers
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch on the last day of our 7 day gulf coast adventure and it was awesome! Great Food..Great Service..my daughter loved the turtle crocodile soup!!! BBQ po boy was fantastic..this place is a must when in the area.

1  Thank ltt1
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I absolutely agree with No.1 ranking of this restaurant. We decided to be adventurous and try it one night after a concert, without even making reservations. We did not have to wait not too long. Everything was great - the service, the ambience, the noise level. Every dish we ordered was delicious and elegant with a touch of subtle nostalgia about your grandma meals from the childhood. We ordered a few small appetizers as we wanted to try different things, and they were all delicious. Love the place, and will go again.

2  Thank EuroZone