See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time in New Orleans, and this was the best bar crawl! Jason was amazing and his energy was endless. I recommend 100% going!

1  Thank jcarinato
Brian_Crawl, Owner at Crawl New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words! Jason definitely brings A LOT of energy. We hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We decided last minute to book a bar crawl for a group of 6 for a bachelorette party. I'm so glad we did! Brian was great, we were able to meet up with the group even though we were running late from dinner. It was so nice having someone else be in charge of which bars to go to as Bourbon street can be overwhelming. I was able to relax and enjoy the night out instead of having to worry about where to go next! We also loved the drink deals and having built-in photographers (a must with any bachelorette party), I highly recommend Crawl!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I are in town celebrating my birthday and being that we are from Illinois, we are kind of clueless as to where to go to have a good time! We were approached by Jason and he completely sold us on going to this crawl! He was not pushy at all and let us take our time deciding whether or not we wanted to do it. Which is not a typical experience with anyone trying to sell you something. That was our first impression and so of course we did it. The entire time was SO awesome. The positivity and energy was great from start to finish and being that they were leading a bunch of drunken fools, I give massive props to their patience! If you are looking for a great time, great people, and a deal that is actually worth the money, this is your crawl! 10/10 would recommend and will absolutely do again!

1  Thank Scarinato92

Thank you for joining us! We feel very lucky, we get to party for a living - the patience comes naturally! We hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

They are a scheme they told us it was $20 to get in every club which is a lie every club was free if we knew that we would’ve just went on our own or they could’ve told us that and let us decide for ourselves what we wanna do. I thought it was deal whole time it’s not

Date of experience: August 2019
Brian_Crawl, Owner at Crawl New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Hi! I’m Brian, Owner of Crawl New Orleans. We are a small company and we work hand in hand with each other, so if you can tell me the person who told you this, I’ll be able to determine more details regarding your claim.

I have referenced our booking system and your name doesn’t seem to be there. Is it possible that another member of your party booked this and relayed misleading information to you? Additionally, was this purchased online or on the street at one of our sales locations? All online group bookings are sent an EXACT breakdown of drink specials and cover charges of their night of interest before purchase. The reason I ask is none of our partnering venues have $20 cover charges, so I find it difficult that any of our staff would quote that amount. Which night did you attend the tour? Our tour lineup changes daily, so I would like to clarify the night in question.

Additionally, what we provide is an entertaining night out with tour guides, free drinks, drinking games and exclusive drink specials with your VIP wristband that regular bar/club customers do not receive.

I’d love to talk more about your issues, as we don’t believe it’s fair to call this a “scheme”, as you are the first non 5 star review we’ve ever received on any review platform.

We work hard to provide a unique, fun, entertaining evening for all of our guests. I would appreciate a reply to brian@crawlneworleans.com

Always remember...the party comes from within.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Awesome tour, must do!! So informative and entertaining at the same time. Plus drinks to go only made it better!

Date of experience: August 2019
Brian_Crawl, Owner at Crawl New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thanks for joining us on The Haunted Crawl!