“Funky Fun Artwork”

Jamie Hayes Gallery
Ranked #14 of 367 things to do in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Jamie Hayes Gallery offers a unique selection of Jamie's New Orleans style Art Prints, Children’s Books, T-Shirts, Tote Bags, Aprons and Fine Art. His popular themes include Kitties, Music, Mardi Gras and NOLA style designs.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We met Jamie Hayes at his Gallery in New Orleans and enjoyed his stories and LOVED the artwork he creates! It has something for everyone to fall in love with! I'm a hair stylist and my husband is an artist, so we were thoroughly enthralled with every nook and cranny of this great gallery.

There are newer reviews for Jamie Hayes Gallery

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I can't quite explain what drew me into the Jamie Hayes Gallery. It was a hot day in the quarter and there was a large poster outside that beckoned all to "Meet the Artist today". I stepped inside. The art was whimsical and those dolls with the magnificent lips were enchanting! Just as I was thinking "Who is this mad Artist?", I bumped right into him! There Jamie was sitting at his autograph table. He looked up and smiled and that's where the story deepens. He shared stories of places he had been (MA), things he had done as a youth, and his love of books, such as the Confederacy of Dunces. (BTW, it's a pretty good read). I also bought his CD and found it quite enjoyable Big Smile back at 'cha, Jamie, You made my day!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We just made a visit to the Gallery, wonderful colors and Original art. This is my little girls favorite art gallery in the Qtr. the Artist and his wife were very personal kind . we will come back again next year on our annual trip.

jamiehayesagallery, Owner at Jamie Hayes Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Hi to your little happy girl. This is Jamie Hayes and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave your nice review. Waiting for you to return soonest. Again, Thank you!!! Jamie Hayes

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our dining room walls are covered in Jamie's painting. We purchase things all the time when there and tell others who plan visits to N Orlns. AlWays a must stop..wonderful, creative art work, jewelry, and lots of fun items including the big lipped dolls. Go visit n buy!

You are excellent for taking time to write such a nice review. Thank you and hope to see you in person next time... Thank you so much!
Jamie Hayes

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stopped in Jamie's store FOUR times during our visit, each time we left with another bag full. Our daughter absolutely loved all of the multicolored unique dolls. The staff was also extremely friendly and helpful.