Ways to Experience Tour Orleans
from $20.00
from $75.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews city park corey bird highlights driver culture nola
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

This was a great tour. We laughed and learned. We had great weather and our guide, Tyler, was very informative. Side note - stand away from little kids in strollers, you’ll be able to hear the tour guide better.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

We had a guy doing his first tour (I’m not sure if it was his first ever or just on this particular tour) being assessed by another guide and he just had myself and my girlfriend (a couple of northern Brits with accents that Americans tend to struggle with). He started off nervous (understandably) but after ten minutes I think he realised that he was really interesting to us.

If we hadn’t gone on this tour I would not have understood or found out 5% of what we learnt in the Garden District. Unfortunately the cemetery was closed due to safety reasons but it was still very interesting. And the fact that I found out Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails lives in this beautiful neighbourhood had me in stitches.

Absolutely brilliant. First Class. I would recommend that you go on this tour and not just walk around admiring the beauty of the place. There is so much history. And we met Archie Manning’s pet cat

Reviewed January 14, 2020

My husband is from he south. So when we visited family there recently we decided to add on a trip to New Orleans. We booked tis combination tour and I was super happy I did. Our city tour was spectacular. Kyle and Keysha were the perfect combination of knowledge of the city and amazing driving. We then went on our swamp tour. In the cold weather it is hard to see animals. Our captain brought out a tiny gator, but it would have been nice to know that it is the low season. We will go back though. Super professional and it was a beautiful day.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I took this tour on 1/5/20. It was a great tour with so much information. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and provided many interesting details that just made me love NOLA even more. I enjoyed the stop at cafe du monde, and the cemetery. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

My wife and I did this tour and our guide was Sean B. When you take a tour like this you fully expect your guide to be knowledgeable and Sean was, but he was also a great communicator -and that made all of the difference.

This tour was really fantastic, you got a feel of the flavor of many of the neighborhoods that make up NOLA, the history or each and how those neighborhoods have evolved over the years (and fared through Katrina).

We often like to do city tours like this when we first hit a city, but I have been to New Orleans a number of times and only wish that I would have done this tour sooner. City Park will make everyone jealous that they don't live in New Orleans. This tour covers, the culture, art, people, and food that make New Orleans the most unique city in America. I can't recommend this tour enough to visitors!!