“home cooked meals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Get it to go! Full dinners with delicious entrees like creole chicken, lasagna, meatloaf, plus yummy sides--macncheese, green beans, salads...make your meal then take it to the park or river to eat. Or, have them deliver!

There are newer reviews for Verti Marte

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

24 hrs in New Orleans-how do I pick amomgst my faves?! Well, I had to have a side of baked mac n cheese as its one of mans greatesr creamy cheesy creations! I could feel the pounds coming on as I ate on a stoop around the corner in the shade and wouldve bitten any hand that dared try and take it away!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Homemade food at a reasonable price!! Mufellettas WAY better and cheaper than Central Grocery! I didn't dislike anything~it's a old corner New Orleans grocery store not a 7-11.

1  Thank Sugaree2011
Reviewed August 22, 2013

They have everything you need and will deliver it, promptly to your Hotel. After being out al day we took advantage of this. Every meal we ate was simply yummy. I am addicted to their Jambalaya and their BBQ shrimp. Had a couple of chicken dishes as well that were fabulous.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

about a 10 minute walk from Orleans & Bourbon St. This was a great sandwich place. It was bumping when we were there, a lot of this people who had ordered ahead for pick up.

We got an "All That Jazz" and a "Friend Shrimp Po Boy", they were fantastic and HUGE. Highly recommend place for a sandwich- sober, drunk, hungover- this is the place to get a great sandwich.

Been to Verti Marte? Share your experiences!