Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $20.00
from $20.00
from $15.00
1,882 results
All reviews vampire tour voodoo lounge saints and sinners great tour miss hope french quarter louis cemetery walking tour ghost stories story teller tour company great sense of humor highly recommend this tour interesting facts great stories two hours hour tour
Reviewed today via mobile

We did the cemetery tour in the AM with Erin and in the evening did the ghost and vampire tour with Bobby and we had a great experience with both. Both tours were so interesting that the time flew by ( both lasted about an hour). They did stop for a bathroom break and showed great knowledge of the city. Would love to do the other tours in the future.

Reviewed yesterday

We had Justin as our guide and he was awesome. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the cemetery. His personality was great and he was also very comical. I would highly recommend this tour.

Thank Darrell Margare... A
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did two different tours with French Quarter Phantoms and were very pleased with both. Hope was our guide in St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and she was great. She made the stories very interesting and easily kept your attention. Her love for history and theater make her a perfect tour guide. We also did the Garden District tour with Pirate Sam. Sam is awesome as well. His corny jokes and passion for the District make his walking tour a must do. He also has a wealth of knowledge about the cemeteries and burial practices. His tour is definitely an unforgettable one! I would highly recommend French Quarter Phantoms tours!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Did a ton of research on all the tour companies and offerings, finding it hard to pick one that wouldn't disappoint. Fortunately, our large group thoroughly enjoyed this tour!

Angela was a charming, friendly, and knowledgeable guide as we walked the French Quarter for the 8pm tour. She went over the rules in the beginning in a clear way. The storytelling was superb, and she had us engaged the whole time. The other tour guide for this time frame seemed to be entertaining and fun as well.

Though the tour was set to be 1 hour and 45 minutes, it didn't feel that long as time flew with all the stories and a proper halfway point bathroom break. Would try their other themed tours for sure!

Reviewed 4 days ago

We had Dylan for a St. Louis #1 tour. He was fantastic; very funny and knowledgeable about New Orleans History. One thing I appreciated about both tours I took with FQ Phantoms (also did a FQ Ghosts & Vampires tour) was the guides' cultural sensitivity, which is incredibly important given the city's complex and often problematic past. Both were very upfront about the atrocities of slavery, acknowledging the native people who were already living here, and the treatment of Voodoo as a legitimate black religion.

Our tour unfortunately included a huge downpour towards the end, but Dylan stuck with it and finished before we all ran for cover. I highly recommend this tour; it's a great way to learn some fascinating history while spending time in one of New Orleans' most unique cemeteries.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Wow - first time visit to New Orleans and had an amazing introduction to the Garden District and Lafayette Cemetary! Sam, our tour guide who actually devised and wrote this very tour himself, shared his passion for his hometown with colorful stories, history, and humor. He offers fascinating, fun insights at the cemetery too. I highly recommend this tour.

We followed our tour with a yummy lunch at Commander's Palace (walking distance from the end of the tour location) - inspired by Sam and the lunch special with 25 cent martinis. And then took the (also historic) streetcar to the impressive WWII Museum. And then there was another yummy dinner...

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This tour would have got 4 stars or more had it not been our guide, Bobby's rude behaviour towards me. It was raining when our group congregated and I did not have an umbrella with me. So while he was introducing the tour, I dashed back into the bar from where the tour starts to quickly buy an umbrella. I think it was during this time that Bobby stated the rule about us always being on sidewalks. I heard all the other rules but missed this one. I agree this was my fault. When the tour started and made its first stop, I made the innocent mistake of standing on the street next to the sidewalk. Bobby then proceeded to stare at me and when I gave him a confused look, he chastised me in front of the whole group. And it was not a witty or sarcastic remark. He was pretty pissed off. I meekly stepped on the sidewalk. It just ruined the whole experience for me.

Sorry, Bobby...but you need a lesson in civility and being hospitable. There were better ways to tell me about the rule.

I took 4 other tours in NOLA and saw plenty of people break rules, knowingly or otherwise. All the tour guides very politely told them what the rule was. I had a great time on them all.

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes just one bad experience to alter your perception of a place and its people. Especially for toursists, because they spend only a few days in a place. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. I had a fantastic time in the city and will come back again. But, I think I'll pass this tour company lest I run into Bobby again!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our tour guide was Lee. He was an awesome guide. Fun stories and creepy places. We saw orbs in our pictures and also had a few creepy experiences. A lot of fun and good haunting history. I loved it! Lee is also from the area so he knows all the great haunt stories! Loved it for sure. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Such an interesting tour! Our guide, Angela, was fantastic. She was knowledgeable, funny, and so nice! She did a great job of giving some of the backstory and history before we actually made it into the cemetery. She also made sure that those who were looking for a particular site within the cemetery were able to find it. I would highly recommend taking the tour with Angela!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

So many tour outfitters to chose from but which one. I’m sure you would have an equally great experience with many of them but I chose this one as they made it very easy to coordinate a private tour with wiggle room to make modifications. Our tour guide was Angela and she offered up many interesting facts and stories. Was very satisfied to have been lead by her and appreciative of the knowledge she shared with us.