“Fun place”
Review of Domenica

Domenica
Reserve with OpenTable
Domenica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,979 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Canal Street
Description: Domenica is a contemporary and inviting Italian restaurant that creates regional Italian dishes with southern and middle eastern influences. The cuisine combines Chef Alon Shaya's Israeli heritage and love of local ingredients with a menu that reflects his time spent cooking and living in the small towns of northern Italy.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had pizzas which were great. The service was excellent. Enjoyed it very much. Very lively place. Not a place if you are wanting quiet conversation.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I eat out a lot. This is by far one of our most memorable and best dining experiences, ever. Definitely eat here when in NOLA.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I read the fantastic reviews, and couldn't wait to try Domenica for the daily 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. happy hour, featuring half-price gourmet pizzas and wine by the glass. The meal lived up to the hype and was excellent.

Hostess and server were pleasant and attentive. We went at 3 p.m. on a Wednesday, and it was very easy to get a seat, but was filling up by 5 p.m.

The pizza selection was large, and included some very creative options (including nice vegetarian choices). My wife and I loved our choices (Clams pizza for her and Roasted Carrot pizza for me...roasted carrot sounded so unusual I had to try it, and it was delicious). We also tried the Roasted Cauliflower with sea salt & whipped goat feta. Delicious. Wine selection was great too.

But it is not all pizza. There was a full modern Italian menu, and I cannot wait to go back for another meal.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous place! The light, furniture, decoration. The service is very kind and objective. Beautiful people.
Ah, the food....we ate the gnocci and the pasta del mare...deception. Poor in taste. Nothint great.
But I will be back to taste the pizzas...

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Margherita Pizza was fantasic and the White Pizza was good as well! They have some type of Monzzarella dish or app that is a MUST try!! Service was great!

Been to Domenica? Share your experiences!