“worst ever”
Review of Greg's Antiques

Greg's Antiques
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I arranged to buy a sofa from this business. They said they would deliver it. They did NOT. Then Greg refused to return my calls for weeks. When I made a trip back to the city to take care of it in person, Greg was shady and rude and told us to get out of his shop. The sofa was not there, and he would not say where it was, or why he hadn't returned my calls. I had to pay my bank to stop payment on the check. What a nightmare. I have been doing business with shops in New Orleans for 40 years, always with wonderful results except for this place. I suggest staying away from this sketchy man and his crooked business!

8  Thank REvansNportAL

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Greg and his staff are friendly and the deals are hard to beat. We take people here all the time. Don't miss Greg's on your visit to the French Quarter.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

What do you say, every year Greg gets our money - Why? His deals are so Hot, how can you not! Greg is a blast to be around and we always have fun haggaing over price; this year we purchased a Bar for the Man Cave.

Greg and my Dad Harold always go back and forth over price; I think Greg gives in because Pops who is 88 will sit there for 30min and let's face it Greg needs a break! Best Deals in NOLA- your one stop shop for Antiques!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is exactly the kind of antique store I dreamed of finding in New Orleans. Lots of salvaged items, funky artwork, and cool / useful furniture. Found tons of treasures for very affordable prices. Guaranteed you'll find something interesting to bring home here.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We have re-furnished our home through Gregs's, and right smartly too! Beautiful antiques from England, Belgium, and France, most often from 1900-1930, but plenty of variety. We lost many valuable and irreplaceable pieces in the storm, including several family pieces from the 1840's. They are gone, but we are beautiful again, thanks to Greg's!