“good sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Authentic deli in the business area of New Orleans. Shrimp po-boy was pretty good as well as the the Mickey?? I forgot the name...it was ham and delicious super juicy roast beef. When you walk in you order...then go down the line and pay ...and have a seat and they will bring it out to you. Decent prices ...huge sandwiches. approx $11 for drink, sandwich and chips

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I ordered a quarter muffaletta. And while it was fresh and tasted OK, it was skimpy on the fillings. I might go back to try a Po' Boy... but the muffaletta was expensive (for what they give you) and ultimately disappointing. Oh, and better be an LSU fan!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stopped by to grab lunch as this was across the street from my hotel (Courtyard). A little pricey for a lunch Po Boy, $16 with drink and chips. Overall quality was good and size was very large.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I went out of our hotel and looked for a place for a Po'Boy. I found Serio's. The staff was very helpful and friendly. After reading reviews, I almost regret not getting the muffaletta, but the Po'Boy was awesome!! Guess I'll have to go back and try other things!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We found this place by accident and discovered a muffuletta that is better than Central Grocery! Great service, nice place - you can't go wrong!