“Spa Atlantis is the Real Deal”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spa Atlantis is the Real Deal”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Our trip to New Orleans started out rough, but after we did some research we discovered Spa Atlantis and what a god-send that was! We called Michelle and she worked her magic to get my daughter and me booked into a variety of services. We flip-flopped on times and services, but in the end Michelle was right there adjusting our schedule. Marie and Doris told us about their new nail treatment ; Shellac. They polished our nails while entertaining us with hilarious stories (make sure you ask about Marie's cat, TAZ). After our nails were dry (only 2 minutes) I had a facial with Brittany who worked a miracle on my face. My daughter was catered to by Kate, her masseuse. Being only 15, my daughter isn't quite comfortable with massages, but Kate made sure that everything was just the way she liked and that she was comfortable. All in all, I admit that I would fly all the way from California just to be in this " southern hospitality loving" atmosphere with such an amazing staff.

2 Thank gottatravel048

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best facial, ever!”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Kelly gave me the best facial I think I've ever had. Came in with a sunburn (naughty for facial) and she moisturized and hydrated me with no judgments. Not to mention she's also a masseur and gave arm and hand massages while waiting for the mask to set.
Location is clean and staff is courteous. Get there a few minutes early to enjoy a complementary glass of champagne (thanks Richard!). I'm a local and am going to return on more than a regular basis.

3 Thank dejavunola
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wish I could have stayed longer...”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I was in Spa Atlantis today to get a chemical peel done. Being that I having trouble with the smoothness of my face, and the peels have always worked for me. I had been in earlier in the week to see if they could help me out and if they offered chemical peel. The Esthi. that helped me out then was great, she was knowable and confident. I booked my appointment for today. I was greeted by the owner, who is extremly nice and is well aware of great customer service. I was placed in the waiting area that is peaceful and relaxing. I was offered wine, champagne and other drinks but had to decline due to it being my lunch hour :) The esthi. that did my chemical peel was great. She was nice, and had many options for me to try at home for daily care. I really enjoyed my time there, and wish I could have stayed longer. I will be returning....

1 Thank tania47
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this review, June 19, 2010
Thank you for the review. It really means a lot to us. I have already printed it and gave it to Kelly as well as treated her to lunch to show my appreciation. In these economic times, customer service is so important and your feedback lets me know we are doing the right thing. So thank you again.

Best Regards,
Richard Borne
Owner Spa Atlantis
Sherrard
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I am a big fan of pampering myself ! I also workout daily and and am pretty hard on my body, I usually get massages and/or body treatments 2-3 times per month. I have had my share of good and plenty bad (too much talking, spa rooms not soundproof, painful techniques that make you want to jump off the table)

When you walk in you will immediately notice the fantastic smell and how spotless the spa is. I was taken to a seating area to relax before the therapist came to get me. ASK FOR BRITTANY! Brittany asked what my problem areas were, listened closely, then proceeded to work her magic. THIS WAS THE BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. My muscles were liquified. She hit every area I requested, made sure to hit my hamstrings which always get missed, and took her time to relax me.

I wish I wasn't leaving tomorrow- I would love to go back I hope others will try have a great experience too!

2 Thank JFrye
New Orleans
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The ONLY place in New Orleans for a real Spa experience.”
Reviewed April 22, 2010

Spa Atlantis really knows their pampering. From the moment you walk in the door you know it's going to be a great time. A calm, luxurious and clean atmosphere from the start. The staff is impeccable, professional and personable. I had the enzymatic mud pack and body scrub with a massage - it was DIVINE. Brittany took care of my waxing - it was a cleaner and less painful session then my regular gal that I've been going to for 10years.

I highly recommend that if you are looking for any kind of pampering in New Orleans go straight to Spa Atlantis!

2 Thank leahpracher
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this review, April 24, 2010
Thank you for the kind words. I will let Brittany know what you thought about your service. We truly appreciate your trying us. Hopefully, we will see you the next time you are in town.

Best Regards,