Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $25.00
from $176.00
from $46.00
More Info
All reviews mani pedi great massage massage therapist french quarter location deep tissue mimosas tension session nola
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Spa was so accommodating - Scheduling 5 of us with multiple treatments, overlapping, so that we could arrive and depart together. Treatments included body massages, scalp massages, facials and body scrubs - all fabulous! What a gem, just a short walk near the French Quarter

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The concierge at my hotel recommended Spa Atlantis which was just around the corner. My lucky day! Jewel gave me one of the best blow-dries I have ever had and also did a fabulous job refreshing my makeup. I was headed to a wedding and she made me feel terrific. She is also a lovely and friendly person. My friends also had great experiences with the women who did their hair and makeup. Everyone is an artist! The place is spacious and clean and full of light. I wish I could go there more often.

SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I have forwarded a copies of your review to the stylists and the manager. It really does make our day to get such positive feedback.

Richard Borne
Owner Spa Atlantis
(504) 258-4335

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We were in town over Labor Day weekend for my sons 21st Birthday. With a special dinner planned his girlfriend, my mother in law and I had arranged before ever leaving to have the “Girls Night Out” package that included a 59 min massage or facial, hair shampooed, blow dried & styled and make up in their Bienville location. From the front door walk in to taking pictures for us before we left we had a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and they literally waited on us constantly. We had wine and mimosas throughout the visit. They made sure everybody was ready as a group before we moved on to the next step and created just a fun atmosphere. We all had massages and the rooms were great, they worked on our “must” points without taking from anywhere else. I had Monique for my hair and makeup and she was beyond awesome. Also, coming from out of state, it was super easy and they responded super fast via email setting up our 3 hour appointments! The amount of compliments we had from the hair and make up were awesome as well-they polished us all up!! . I will definitely not only use them when we pop into town from now on out but I’ll put them in my NOLA recommendations! Well done, especially with such an age and needs spread as we had!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I walked in by chance (I was lost) and asked if they had any cancellations. They did and they immediately began taking care of me. I was hot and exhausted from walking all day. The girl at the reception desk found an appointment for me, walked me through the body treatment choices and showed me where to relax while I waited for the masseuse to get ready for me. The masseuse was amazing - fantastic. I chose the Head to Glow treatment and added the scalp massage. After she completed the scrub, I took a shower to rinse all of the scrub off of me. I came back into the room to clean sheets for a moisturizing treatment after which I received the scalp massage. I have never felt so good after a treatment. I really appreciated the way all of the staff took care of me, especially since I just walked in off the street. I went to the French Quarter location and there were stairs involved, FYI. It was a FANTASTIC experience.

2  Thank Smarty J
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. As owner of this business, it never fails to make my day to see our staff and therapists doing a wonderful job and being recognized by our customers. I have already sent a copy of your review to Karen (your therapist), Jessica (front desk reception) and Lauren (our manager).

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let me know about your positive experience.

Best Regards,
Richard - Owner Spa Atlantis
(504) 258-4335

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I had my destination wedding in NOLA and not being from the area i made an appointment to get my hair done at spa Atlantis since it was close to my hotel. Jewel created an amazingly beautiful up do for me. Bonus was the free mimosas abd the next day when i took tge bobby oins put my haur still looked great which was nice that i didn't havecto worry about my hair the next day! She even did my make up and false lashes for me and it looked amazing...even tho i didn't have an appointment for my makeup! I was very pleased with my service and all the ladies that worked there were very nice and friendly. Ill definitely go back for services again. Got lots of complaiments on my updo. I recommend this place highly!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

This place is cute and cozy. Staff is super friendly and you get mimosas/champagne while getting pampered. The foot massage was not what I expected so if a good foot massage is what you’re looking for than this is not the place. Other than that everything was great. Nails looked good.

2  Thank Nolas-Claudia
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I treated my wife to the Blissfully Spoiled package, which is a mani, pedi, and 50 minute massage. It was the best my wife ever had. From the moment we walked in my wife was treated like a queen. Rhonda and Oliva at the front desk are extremely nice and made you feel special even before you close the door behind you walking in and had the biggest smiles. Annie is the master at a massage. My wife raved all day at how she felt. Patricia did the mani and pedi. Sweet lady, SHE is the best!! They went above and beyond for my wife. Highly recommended, Great prices, Awesome service and you get spoiled!!!!! THANKS.

3  Thank mxlpilot
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Both the massage was great and the mani pedi was the best I ever had. Doris is the best ever. I highly recommend the place. Rhonda the receptionist couldn’t have been more helpful and engaging. This is a class act all around. I hope the owners appreciate the great staff they have there and very clean, peaceful and relaxing.

SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will make sure to pass them on to both Rhonda and Doris.

My name is Richard and I am the owner. Believe me I appreciate each and everyone of my staff. Most have been with me for years.

Thank you again, for taking the time to give us feedback.

Regards,
Richard Borne
Owner - Spa Atlantis
504-258-4335 mobile

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Had an 80 minutes couple massage to begin our trip to Nola. Enjoyed it so much had to end our trip the same way. Most incredible massages in an incredibly relaxing place. We truly appreciate the TLC. Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!!

1  Thank Donnap64
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Spa Atlantis treated us fantastically on our girls trip to New Orleans. We were greeted by name and we were provided with Mimosa as we waited to be brought to the changing rooms. Then after our treatments we were offered more mimosa's and they blocked off the steam room for us. I can't wait to go back!!!

2  Thank TJU214
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Awww, thank you for taking the time to review us. We love being part of a groups special time in New Orleans. I will let the staff know about your review. The good reviews really make our day!!!