“My Favorite Spa”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Spa”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently had a facial by Kelly and massage by Annie. Both girls were great! I told them that now I'm gonna have to pick out of a hat on who to choose when I return. The decor, atmosphere, amenities and staff make this spa top notch. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Becky C

Laplace, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very pleased local client”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've been to a bunch of spas in the New Orleans area but nothing has come close to Spa Atlantis. The staff is friendly, the massages are great, and the atmosphere is calming. It's exactly what a spa should be like - unlike some other places that leave much to be desired.

All staff and clients were adherent to the low noise level. We got robes and some comfortable slippers. The bathroom amenities had towels, spray deodorant, shavers, combs, lotion and of course lockers.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Heather B
Biloxi, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Anniversary Massages - Excellent”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I booked two separate massages for our anniversary weekend. Great place to get away. The atmosphere was quite relaxing and the staff was really welcoming and professional. The massages were excellent. I felt amazing afterwards and my wife couldn't say enough good things as well. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank JJ S
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Most Friendly Spa in Town”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This place is wonderful! Everyone there is so nice and accommodating and their work is impeccible. First you are greated and offered a nice beverage. It's not often that I have to wait, but if it do, the relaxation room will put you to sleep with its beautiful soft lighting and water features. The services are top notch and the operators are the sweetest in town. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank DinoDeb
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The BEST spa experience!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I normally don't write reviews, but after my experience I just had to let everyone know how great this place is. First off I normally go to another spa in the city on Magazine St and that has been where I have gone for years, but lately I haven't been very happy with my experience there. But my lovely boyfriend surprised me with services from Spa Atlantis (I honestly think he googled a spa and did enie, minie, miny, moe lol), but nonetheless he picked them. So as soon as I got there and got settled, I met my massage therapist Tiana. She asked me the level of intensity I would like my massage and I told her as hard and as deep as she could. To be honest I told her this because upon meeting her she's very slim and dainty and I honestly didn't think she would give me the strong, deep massage that I was in desperate need of, but boy was I wrong!!! That lady got EVERY knot out of my body and then some!!! I was so shocked at how strong and great she was!

After my AMAZING massage, I received a mani/pedi from Elsa. Unlike massages where you just want to relax and sit in silence while you enjoy the experience, I think mani/pedi time is to chit chat about random things with your nail tech. This is NEVER the case when I get my nails done. I hate sitting in that awkward silence for almost an hour with nothing being said and not to mention the shotty job that comes along with it. This was NOT the case with Elsa! She was a doll! I talked from the time I sat in her chair until the time I left! She ended my experience at Spa Atlantis on a high note and not to mention my nails are gorgeous!

I now have a new spot to come and relax! You guys are awesome!

3 Thank Gracie S