“The BEST spa experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The BEST spa experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I normally don't write reviews, but after my experience I just had to let everyone know how great this place is. First off I normally go to another spa in the city on Magazine St and that has been where I have gone for years, but lately I haven't been very happy with my experience there. But my lovely boyfriend surprised me with services from Spa Atlantis (I honestly think he googled a spa and did enie, minie, miny, moe lol), but nonetheless he picked them. So as soon as I got there and got settled, I met my massage therapist Tiana. She asked me the level of intensity I would like my massage and I told her as hard and as deep as she could. To be honest I told her this because upon meeting her she's very slim and dainty and I honestly didn't think she would give me the strong, deep massage that I was in desperate need of, but boy was I wrong!!! That lady got EVERY knot out of my body and then some!!! I was so shocked at how strong and great she was!

After my AMAZING massage, I received a mani/pedi from Elsa. Unlike massages where you just want to relax and sit in silence while you enjoy the experience, I think mani/pedi time is to chit chat about random things with your nail tech. This is NEVER the case when I get my nails done. I hate sitting in that awkward silence for almost an hour with nothing being said and not to mention the shotty job that comes along with it. This was NOT the case with Elsa! She was a doll! I talked from the time I sat in her chair until the time I left! She ended my experience at Spa Atlantis on a high note and not to mention my nails are gorgeous!

I now have a new spot to come and relax! You guys are awesome!

3 Thank Gracie S

Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Last minute accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is now Kinetix Spa Salon and looking for a spa in NOLA isn't as easy as you think. 2 of us walked in and made the works appmnt for a few hours later. The normal make up artist was not working but we opted to go for it anyway. We were very pleased with the outcome, we recommend them for sure!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank jlross22
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your review. I wanted to make one small clarification. Spa Atlantis recently purchased the old Kinetix Salon/Spa. It is now our second location. You are the first person to this location and you have truly made all of the work we put into it worth it.

Thank you again for being our 1st review.

Best Regards,
Richard Borne
Owner
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Was able to call one day in advance for services! Front desk staff and technician were very friendly and professional! A+

1 Thank Goga912
Hahnville, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Experience at Spa Atlantis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is an awesome place!!I would recommend it to anyone looking for a total relaxing experience!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank shorttyme39
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous and Serene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband booked me a Spa massage and facial during our stay in New Orleans. I rarely take time out for myself and almost cancelled....so glad I didn't! Richard was so gracious and took me from the hussel bussel of the city to a tranquil aquatic serene journey to my first stop at Kelly M.'s massage table. She was fantastic and I at once felt comfortable. The hour flew by and then I was off to my next destination Andrea's Facial. This was just as luxurious, the creams and pampering were decadent and the asked for advice was appreciated. I literally floated out! The Spa was clean and the staff very courteous. I even sat with in the waiting area with a glass of champagne after my treatments relaxing until I was ready to face reality again. I will definitley make Spa Atlantis a must each time we visit New Orleans.

Visited June 2012