“Last minute accommodations”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Last minute accommodations”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is now Kinetix Spa Salon and looking for a spa in NOLA isn't as easy as you think. 2 of us walked in and made the works appmnt for a few hours later. The normal make up artist was not working but we opted to go for it anyway. We were very pleased with the outcome, we recommend them for sure!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank jlross22
SpaAtlantis, Owner at Spa Atlantis, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your review. I wanted to make one small clarification. Spa Atlantis recently purchased the old Kinetix Salon/Spa. It is now our second location. You are the first person to this location and you have truly made all of the work we put into it worth it.

Thank you again for being our 1st review.

Best Regards,
Richard Borne
Owner

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great spa!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Was able to call one day in advance for services! Front desk staff and technician were very friendly and professional! A+

1 Thank Goga912
Hahnville, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Experience at Spa Atlantis”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is an awesome place!!I would recommend it to anyone looking for a total relaxing experience!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank shorttyme39
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous and Serene”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband booked me a Spa massage and facial during our stay in New Orleans. I rarely take time out for myself and almost cancelled....so glad I didn't! Richard was so gracious and took me from the hussel bussel of the city to a tranquil aquatic serene journey to my first stop at Kelly M.'s massage table. She was fantastic and I at once felt comfortable. The hour flew by and then I was off to my next destination Andrea's Facial. This was just as luxurious, the creams and pampering were decadent and the asked for advice was appreciated. I literally floated out! The Spa was clean and the staff very courteous. I even sat with in the waiting area with a glass of champagne after my treatments relaxing until I was ready to face reality again. I will definitley make Spa Atlantis a must each time we visit New Orleans.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Kitty M
Houma, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Day Spa”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was married on May 5th, 2012 & I treated both my mother, mother inlaw, my seven bridesmaids, and myself to a massage & pedicure at Spa Atlantis the day before my wedding. The services were awesome & the staff members are excellent! Everyone enjoyed themselves and were able to relax. From the time I called to book the services until we all left the spa, the experience was superb. Thanks again!

Visited May 2012