Book In Advance

from $80.00
from $55.00
from $65.00
5,583 results
All reviews party street people watching mardi gras street performers live music hand grenade great music drinking beads partying bands balconies craziness stroll parade hurricane blues
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Bourbon street is known for its parties, and bars. The crowds, drunks, filth, and stench make it intolerable. The crime and risk of being rolled and beaten for a few bucks is high. Not safe for solo travelers. Recommend Royal street a block away or better yet Magazine to get away from riffraff. Remember, no matter where you go in the quarter, the drinks are high and poorly made, and $$$. Venture away and you get your money's worth. I would not return to Bourbon street again. The more local sections of New Orleans, I'd gladly return.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It is so disappointing that Bourbon St doesn’t have much “Jazz”. More “seedy” than our last visit. Worth a walk through though.

Reviewed yesterday

This is the street that makes famous New Orleans hundreds of bars to please any kind of taste you might have. tons of alcohol all over the place tons of music and people.

the bad thing is that late at night you need to be careful with all the homeless and people trying to abuse.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Bourbon Street the most famous street in the French Quarter, also known as the Vieux Carré. Enjoy the fascinating history of Cajun and Creole (not the same) with their influence in the architecture, cuisine, music and art. A rear history of cultures to be found in the US where French, Spanish, Carribean, African cultures meld so well.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

More for the younger crowd, not that I'm that old but.... Definitely interesting. We loved listening to the jazz bands.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My wife loved that you could get to go alcoholic drinks. The interesting amazing things you see on Bourbon street are amazing and unique.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We went there a few times and we enjoyed it, but we found Frenchmen Street much more enjoyable.

Bourbon Street is definitely worth going to.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Well I am not sure what to say about Bourbon Street because I am not a drinker. I went on a Friday night nothing really going on but one big party. It was pretty smelly and dirty. But if you like people watching that would be the place.

1  Thank V8861NQangelam
Reviewed 4 days ago

Well, do not wear your favorite sandals to Bourbon Street. It had been raining during our stay but I am not sure it was all rain water on the street based on the smell. The NOLA police were very nice and will let you pet the horse if you ask nicely. I would never bring a child during the evening as it is kinda sketchy. We went to Pat O'Brien's, I don't drink but my friends do. It was very crowded but they had a singer at the piano.

My husband loved listening to the singer but we were standing by the bathroom and the smell was gross. I told my friend I needed to leave or I would get sick, I don't tolerate smells well. So, I left and stumbled upon Marie Laveau's Voodoo Shop. I totally loved the store and it made my night.

I would go back just to people watch, with nose plugs.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We wanted to experience bourbon street, must say it's a little less then I expected. It's dirty and smells terrible, but it's still an experience you should have. Most of the bars are so packed and loud, again expected. But would be nice to a less, everyone's wasted, place to converse outside. A lot of bums looking for money too.