“This place is HUGE”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“This place is HUGE”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nice facilities for meetings, but it's spaciousness is paradoxically it's flaw. This place is so enormous that distances from one end to the other are enough of a hike, that some opt for a cab ride. This is even more notable when you think about going back to your hotel room or a restaurant (no good dining in the Convention Center).

Visited October 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Its a convention center...what can I say”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was here for the EMS World Expo/Conference and we took up most of this place. There are a ton of meeting rooms where seminars were held and the main convention floor held the expo quite well. Also the food court was great because they didn't serve bland hot dogs and burgers...they have local food that tastes good....alittle pricy ($12 for a po-boy and drink), but what do you expect.

Visited November 2012
McDonough, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Essence Festival July 5-9 2012”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed my trip to New Orleans it was my first time there and what better event to go New Orleans for I was excited for this trip. I stayed with family so I didn't have to worry about hotel expenses. The Essence Festival event was great food, celebrities, and freebies three things I like plus the event was free the only cost was for the concerts and food. I will also enjoyed the concerts each night. I recommend that everyone should go at once.

Visited July 2012
Picayune, Mississippi
“Convention Center”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed all 3 days!! The entire trip went very smooth. We plan on visiting more often.

Visited September 2012
Warren, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Convention Center”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Place is huge and well kept. Went to an AARP convention here. The food was not good. I tried their so called beef po - boy and it was not good at all. The AARP convention itself could have been organized better or consistent with it's information. They had me so confused with their directions and they gave us a massive map you couldn't just stand and unfold and be able to look at. You need a place to sit down with it and the only area was near the food court and a stray bench here and there. The AARP convention was not at all what I thought it would be either. They called it "Your Life Reimagined" and all it was was a bunch of vendors trying to sell you health care things and retirement info and it very commercialized. I wanted to literally reimagine my life not get a tote bag from a vendor...

Visited September 2012