“Highly recommend the cemetery tour!”
Review of Magic Tours

Magic Tours
Book In Advance
New Orleans St Louis Cemetery 1 Walking Tour
New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
Creoles and Cajuns French Quarter Walking Tour
Ranked #70 of 228 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We love to hear about the history of any place we visit, and this tour gave us that in spades! Our cemetery tour guide (Dawn) was fun and engaging. She answered all of our questions and gave us great recommendations for local restaurants and other tours to go on during our stay in NOLA.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I so enjoyed this amazine 2 hour walking tour. Although I had visited New Orleans many times, these were two areas which I had not seen. Ok, it is difficult to pull oneself away from the French Quarter...

Anyhow, the tour guide was exceptional. His knowledge of both sections of town was amazing. I learned numerous new facts that day and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. We walked by numerous homes in the Garden District owned by Hollywood stars and historical figures. In fact, the information was so good that the next month I won a prize at Tiffany's by answering a trivia question learned on the tour!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our Guide was more into history than theatrics. He was very enthusiastic about history and his own stories of his life but we wanted a ghost tour with stories about ghosts etc... Would have preferred a more ghostly tour than a history tour but the online price of $10 per person was cheap.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our tour guide for the Ghosts, Haunts and Voodoo tour was an extremely knowledgeable young man with a degree in linguistics and experience on the stage who explained the truth behind the legends and hype. Even the kids found it enjoyable. Highly recommended for those who don't want to be treated like "tourists".

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a great walking tour if the cemetery and the garden district with our guide Val. He was extremely knowledgable and had the "inside" story of both the cemetery and the garden district since he volunteers and lives in the area. Very much worth the money for the tour... I would highly recommend to anyone.