“Wonderful tour of the French Quarter”
Review of Magic Tours

and up
Ghosts Haunts and Voodoo Walking Tour
Ranked #66 of 235 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Ronald was a wonderful guide for the 4pm French Quarter Tour! The tour was only my girlfriend and myself so we got a very personal tour for the student rate they offer. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area because he also works at the University of New Orleans and gave tours as a hobby. For us the historical emphasis over stories was a perfect fit for us. This tour was great for us, but young children and teens might not think it the most interesting of tours because it is so fact-intense. In this tour we learned all about how the French Quarter doesn't really have French architecture, saw beignets being made, tried delicious pralines, and learned about all the best places to dine in the French Quarter, as well as a bunch of history.

Overall, a wonderful tour that made the French Quarter come alive for us.

All reviews
"walking tour"
in 16 reviews
"knew her stuff"
in 5 reviews
"wear good walking shoes"
"personal tour"
"hour tour"
in 8 reviews
"story telling"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"interesting facts"
"history lesson"
"randy"
in 58 reviews

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I bought the tour for cemetery 1. It was awesome and Matt was wonderful and very intelligent. I also bought a tour from haunted history which was terrible. I only had one night in the city and regret not booking both tours with magic tours. Keep up the great work magic tours. Your prices were even more reasonable than haunted history! This was worth the time and money, blown away by Matt's friendly style and knowledge base. I think they delivered everything their site promised. Thank you!!! I will recommend Magic tours to anyone who asks.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nita was a great tour guide. We only had six people in our tour which made it easier to hear. I am sure they would have wanted more people in the tour, but I was happy it was small :) She was very knowledgeable about everything New Orleans. Highly recommend.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Overlap on information on the cemetery if one has been on the city tours. The actual narrative on the homes got a little boring after a while but would still recommend the Garden District Walking Tour if you had the spare time.

2  Thank Stewart T