Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM

from $49.00
from $89.00
from $51.00
4,057 results
All reviews super city tour swamp tour oak alley plantation bus driver cocktail tour whitney plantation baby alligator french quarter city park great tour hurricane katrina garden district highly recommend this tour his knowledge louis cemetery two hours above ground
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took a cemetary tour with Charlie. He did an outstanding job and was very informative about the history of the cemetary and the history of New Orleans. We have learned so much from him and it was the best tour we took while staying in New Orleans. We were the party of 4 from New Hampshire on 9/20/19. Charlie made this tour very enjoyable and I would try to get him for any of your tours. Thank you Charlie!!

1  Thank NHBeachBum530
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Honestly this is one of the best tours we've taken anywhere in the world. It's extremely moving, informative and very well laid out and narrated by the tour guides. I think it's good that these kind of places still exist to educate people on the past. I'd highly recommend this tour if your in the area.

1  Thank garpal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a fantastic tour by GreyLine. Our tour guide Jim was probably the best tour guide I've had on any tour anywhere (and I've done similar tours around the world) - Amazing job. He was extremely engaging, and informative. We learned about more about New Orleans history on the tour than I would ever expect possible. Jim doesn't do the tour of the plantation- Just the drive out (around 75min drive). But our tour guide at the plantation did a great job as well (unfortunately can't remember his name). As others will have mentioned- this tour focuses on the stories of the slaves and the slave trade. It is an extremely powerful and moving tour.

1  Thank JmeTb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The plantation it's self was fine. Not $68 fine. The 90 min bus ride was agonizing. Listening to the progressive tour guide spew her liberal ideology via PBS documentaries evidently, was more than I could take. For some reason she felt it nessicarily to fill every second with mindless noise. This was the absolute low light of my 5 days in New Orleans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

History in action. Very informative tour narrated by a very knowledgable person who really knew his stuff. Nice and breezy too with live music.