“AMAZING!!!”

Catholic Tours of the Crescent City
Ranked #116 of 255 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the beauty and tranquility of the Catholic Church in New Orleans! We will visit old historic churches, sacred shrines and one of our unique Cemeteries.
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is the best tour I’ve ever been on in New Orleans! Go on the three hour tour; I left the two hour one wanting so much more!

Date of experience: July 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you I really spending the afternoon with you. Steve

All reviews
"national shrine"
"a great tour guide"
"great history"
"louis cemetery"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"hour tour"
"spiritual"
"information"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Great way to spend a few hours in New Orleans. Steve was very knowledgeable and informative. Beautiful churches, architecture and history. A "must do" on a trip to the city. Wonderful diversion from the Quarter!

Date of experience: July 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you I enjoyed the afternoon with you and you wife

Reviewed July 4, 2018

This absolutely wonderful, inspiring tour explains the 300 year old Catholic culture of New Orleans. Near the end of my recent trip to NOLA, I found a flyer for “Catholic Tours of the Crescent City” in St Patrick’s Church. Steve, the guide, was able to get me into a tour the next morning. We visited several beautiful and historic Catholic churches and shrines, even St. Louis Cemetery #2. Steve’s knowledge, faith and love for these churches was evident. He even pointed out items I had missed when I visited some of the same churches. You don’t have to be Catholic or religious to enjoy these beautiful churches. I recommend this reasonably tour to those interested in history, architecture, or cultural treasures.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

I am glad you saw my flyer and were able to take the Tour. I enjoyed the morning with you.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This was a wonderful, personalized tour of New Orleans's Catholic churches. The guide was knowledgeable and so courteous. Some of the churches rivaled ones I visited in Europe, and this was a historical side of New Orleans that most do not see. The tour was well worth the cost and time.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

I am glad that you enjoyed the tour. Thank You

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I really enjoyed my morning with Steve. This tour gives a very different point of view in which to interpret New Orleans, a city that is often associated with decadence. We went to some very special sacred places, an unexpected and serene retreat from all the other touristy options. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

I am glad you enjoyed the tour. It was a pleasure to spend the morning with you.