Open today: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent and well researched overview of New Orleans' Catholic roots in a tour appropriate for all religions

We traveled by car to five Catholic churches beginning near the French Quarter to the American... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
CMooreReflections
New Orleans, Louisiana
Amazing, unique, fun and informative tour

Steve is a natural tour guide. He is informative, fun, and the route he took us to experience the... read more

Reviewed May 17, 2019
lilyogibub
via mobile

All reviews national shrine safe driver excellent tour great history louis cemetery highly recommend this tour hour tour french quarter church beauty symbolism explanation knowledge spiritual culture architecture information
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This absolutely wonderful, inspiring tour explains the 300 year old Catholic culture of New Orleans. Near the end of my recent trip to NOLA, I found a flyer for “Catholic Tours of the Crescent City” in St Patrick’s Church. Steve, the guide, was able to get me into a tour the next morning. We visited several beautiful and historic Catholic churches and shrines, even St. Louis Cemetery #2. Steve’s knowledge, faith and love for these churches was evident. He even pointed out items I had missed when I visited some of the same churches. You don’t have to be Catholic or religious to enjoy these beautiful churches. I recommend this reasonably tour to those interested in history, architecture, or cultural treasures.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

I am glad you saw my flyer and were able to take the Tour. I enjoyed the morning with you.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This was a wonderful, personalized tour of New Orleans's Catholic churches. The guide was knowledgeable and so courteous. Some of the churches rivaled ones I visited in Europe, and this was a historical side of New Orleans that most do not see. The tour was well worth the cost and time.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

I am glad that you enjoyed the tour. Thank You

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I really enjoyed my morning with Steve. This tour gives a very different point of view in which to interpret New Orleans, a city that is often associated with decadence. We went to some very special sacred places, an unexpected and serene retreat from all the other touristy options. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

I am glad you enjoyed the tour. It was a pleasure to spend the morning with you.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this tour. Steven is an excellent tour guide and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Don’t miss this tour.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you I am glad you enjoyed the tour. It was a pleasure meet you and your group.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable tour today. Have lived in Louisiana all my life and still learned interesting facts! The Churches were beautiful and the history was intriguing. I recommend this tour and tour guide.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stephen B, Owner at Catholic Tours of the Crescent City, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for spending the afternoon with us. I enjoyed spending the afternoon with your group.