“Excellent Steak!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 2,009 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fulton St.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in New Orleans, LA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I've always heard about this place, and finally got an opportunity to dine here. Wow! I'm a bit of a steak snob. My husband cooks the best filet mignon on the grill and no restaurant has been able to compete with it until now. The steak practically melts in your mouth. I also had sweet potato casserole. Oh my gosh, it was so good. It could've been dessert. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the bread, but that is only because I like big, fluffy, soft yeast rolls over a more crunchy french bread. The meal was pricey, so be prepared for that, but oh man was it worth every penny!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great experience. I visited the restaurant alone, at the end of a convention in town. I had good wines in glasses and a perfect steak,robably one the best I ever tried in my life. The place is beautifful, the location perfect and the staff ooutstanding. Only good thougths and memories about this fantastic place

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The old Ruth's Chris went away with the Hurricane. The new restaurant is located in the Harrah's Hotel.
Fabulous menu as usual, but the first time I have seen the total meal advertised for one price. Typically, Ruth's Chris menu is all ala carte. We had a choice of 5 entres with salad, and hugh sides. Great meal.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were in NOLO for Thanksgiving vacation and weren't quite sure what to do for the holiday dinner. There were a lot of places open, but we chose Ruth's Chris Steak House because of their fabulous reputation!!! It was an excellent traditional dinner and they even gave each of us a "people bag" to take back to the hotel - with a full meal of what we had just had!! The service was excellent and we couldn't have been happier with our choice of restaurants!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

i have been here into one of my business trips and i could say it was OK.
the steaks were PICTURE PERFECT. I took what was recommended by the server, some filet mignon but i was not over impressed by their signature stakes,,,,yet was quite good.
so...i will come again into this food chain of restaurants...