“Good food, friendly service”

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Ranked #33 of 62 Dessert in New Orleans
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St. Andrew
Transit: Street Car
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Really great staff, the food was good, not the best we had while in New Orleans, but still quite good. Definitely felt like a chain restaurant. I had the crawfish ravioli, and it was good.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

After a long day and limited choices, we ended up here. Really not worth it. NOLA has so many options, I am surprised this place succeeds. French onion soup had way too much cheese, no broth and stale bread. The crab louis salad was okay. This is a take off of The Cheesecake Factory. I am not a real fan of chain restaurants. However, this place doesn't even come close to The Cheesecake Factory. They have a long way to go. Copeland's has been in NOLA for a long time. They have missed the mark with this one.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Their cheesecakess come from sysco as do many other resturants cheesecakes in the area. They do make the sauces and toppings but to make you THINK THEY ARE BAKING they make waffel cones fresh every hour by the bakery you must pass by when you enter. This creates a wonderful smell that makes u think the cheesecakes are baking.

They lie about the crawfish (say louisiana but its from china)

While I worked for them some catfish expired and they told the kitchen 'drop it in the deep frier.'

This place streight scams you. The quality is horrible and they charge you as if its a upscale resturante. I refused to eat anything to come out of the horrible kitchen which dosent have good ventelation and durring the summer THE COOKS CONSTANTLY SWEAT.

Do not eat here or any Copeland's resturants or concepts.

1  Thank NocturnalSunshyn
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The concierge at out hotel recommended this place to us. It was just a short walk down the street, it was Saturday night and getting a little late. The restaurant was nice. The food was good, my husband had the fish special, a "seabream", that was cooked perfectly. The server was very nice, friendly and knowledgeable. Cheesecake is their specialty. You order a slice and then order a topping. We were going to share a piece and I was so happy my husband and I agreed on the Bananas Foster. This is my new favorite dessert. We had a nice dining experience at a very moderate price. I am not sure if they deliver, but they did do were very busy with takeout.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had the Thai Shrimp wrap. It was great. The peanut sauce was a little on the spicy side but I loved it. The onion strings were delicious. The serving portions were large. I will definitely go back for another one when I am in town.