All reviews warehouse district choice hotels front desk commerce street tchoupitoulas street hotel group within walking distance french quarter great hotel national wwii museum modern hotel cochon minute walk room facing highly recommend this hotel quiet area stayed longer
Reviewed October 9, 2018

My friend and I stayed here for two nights. We enjoyed the cleanliness and comfortable beds. The bathrooms are very modern with better amenities than most hotels, such as a full size hairdryer, good bath products, and extra towels. The gentleman that checked us out of the hotel, Will, was very nice and easily took care of storing our bags for us because we had plans to go to another tour before our flight out. It was just as easy to get our bags returned to us. I also like how it's not far from both the garden district or french quarter. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that would like to stay away from the fray in a clean, quiet room.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kawaiioni02
Taylor M, Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear aljcbqmaster,

Thank you for the excellent review! I will share you kind words with Will! We hope to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The staff was VERY pleasant and very helpful! Will and Jasmine were GREAT! Room was clean and spacious. The hotel restaurant was fabulous as well! We will use this hotel again! We love the Big Easy!!! Can’t wait to return!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear aljcbqmaster,

Thank you for the excellent review! I will share you kind words with Will and Jazmine! We hope to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed four nights in the Cambria with my wife on a long weekend getaway. The staff was first rate. The warehouse district is a great location to stay in New Orleans. My only complaint is the way in which the rooms are furnished. There is no real storage for clothes. If you can’t hang it up, it is probably going to stay in your suitcase. There is an armoire that you can hang clothes on one side. There also isn’t a desk. There is no magnifying mirror in the bathroom which my wife says is important. Having said all this, I would definitely stay here again...just some room for improvement.

One final thing..you can keep your room ice cold because this hotel actually allows you to control the thermostat..a huge plus for me.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Taylor M, Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Esquiresmithl,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Cambria in New Orleans. The hotel interiors are fantastic, beautiful eye popping design, our room was great and we had a fun view of the warehouse district. Our service from, valet, restaurant and Will and Sharon on the front desk was superb! We will be back!

Dear nancyK3749ll,

Thank you for the excellent review! I will share you kind words with Will and Sharon. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay! Great location close to French quarter shopping dinning. Stayed in one night enjoyed great meal at restuarant and awsome drinks at bar. Great service at both and the front desk was friendly, knowledgable, and efficient. Definitely will stY here again and recommend it to friends and family.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Taylor M, Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear tioleo47,

Thank you for the excellent review! We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to New Orleans!

In the Spirif of Hospitality,