W New Orleans - French Quarter
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$131
$108
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$159
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$170
$158
Hilton.com
$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$154
$143
Omni Hotels
1,089 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterfabulous roomchartres streetbottle of champagnebeautiful courtyardboutique hotelsmall poolquiet streetjackson squareearly checkthe location is perfectbourbon stsouthern hospitalityfew blocksmardi grasquentin
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Lan the Bellman is the Man... Great Hotel , Great service, Great Location , Great Courtyard , Anything we needed was instantly at our finger tips and everyone helped out no matter how small of an item we needed . The front desk has umbrellas ..highly recommended for those storms that roll in for about an hour in the afternoon. We got caught in one and the rain was super intense for about 40 minutes and we got soaked . Lessoned learned and the umbrellas from the front desk saved us the next time .

Room Tip: all the rooms looked great and where close enough to the action but far enough away to get the rest you need.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
wneworleans, General Manager at W New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hello brett a,
Thank you for choosing W French Quarter during your recent visit to New Orleans. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We love going above and beyond to meet the needs of all of our guests, no matter how small their needs may be. I am glad to hear that those efforts do not go unnoticed. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and the rain didn't put too much of a damper on your visit. We hope to see you again upon your next visit to the Crescent City!
All the best,

Reviewed July 12, 2013

W Hotel.. If you are reading this then let me tell you a little something about your outstanding staff...
I own a restaurant in Ireland, so I'm only too aware that any establishment is only as good as its people.. Yours are the best!
My husband and I checked in on our honeymoon, having just left New York .
We are met on reception by a chap call Jermaine, who was just the best front of house we have ever met. He paul don't do enough for us. Detailed maps, where to go, where to avoid, just a pleasure..
When we left to visit the town, he had champagne delivered to our room.
We book into the restaurant that night and what seemed like every single member of staff came to congratulate us.
Karen Marie our adorable waitress was just awesome. We laughed our heads off with her...
The bar manager came to tell us her Irish Travel stories and it turned out we knew the same people.
All this is pretty incredible, when you consider we are two guys!
I cannot stress enough how incredible these people were, they made us so welcome we're all so genuine.
Jermaine/Karen Marie, you have a job in Ireland anytime x Paul and Anthony x

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Foodie558,
Thank you for choosing W French Quarter during your recent visit. Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff. Your compliments and praise will be passed along to our entire staff, particularly Jermaine, Karen Marie, Paul, Abigail and Anthony. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience in New Orleans and at W French Quarter and SoBou. Coming from a restaurant owner, your comments mean a lot to all of us. We hope to see you again upon your next visit to the Big Easy!
All the best,

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the W- French Quarter was amazing! The hotel is beautiful and comfy. The location is awesome and we felt very safe!!! The staff was very friendly & helpful (valet- Daniel & Mark :), front desk, & every other worker we ran into!) We truly loved everything about the hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello RebelGirl08.
Thank you for choosing W French Quarter during your recent visit. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass along your praise to all of our staff. We always aim to meet every need of all of our guests, and your praise truly means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property on TripAdvisor and we look forward to seeing you again upon your return to the city.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The w is located with walking distance of everything we wanted to do in New Orleans. Check in was very easy, staff wad beyond friendly, and we would stay here again for sure. The only drawback was the noise in the halls late at night and early in the morning which was more of a rude people problem instead of the hotels. Did not eat at the restraunt or check out the bar so I have no opinion on those.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello cascott4,
Thank you for choosing W French Quarter during your recent visit to New Orleans. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I will pass along your praise to our Welcome desk staff members. We look forward to seeing you again upon your return to the city and hope you will get the opportunity to try our restaurant, SoBou.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love the W-French Quarter, its dark hallways, sexy vibe, comfy beds and rooms. Love the shell globes outside the reception area that give guests warm dim light at night. It's a W which is good. I've come to appreciate how the W (Starwood/Sheraton) can take original old buildings and transform them to sensual environments. I'm not a snob by any means but the artistry of W designers let loose on old buildings is to be admired. They've done this really well in NYC also. The Kimpton Group tries to unseat the W but Kimpton spaces look "put-together" I must say the modern W Hotels are just ok, im getting tired of modern hotel minimalist spaces nowadays . It's the old buildings transformed to a W "vibe" that makes it worth it for me.

The W French Quarter has so many nooks and crannies, different room layouts, it lures one into coming back. It's also a more intimate W than the larger ultra modern one on Poydras. It's location is nondescript, in the Quarter, down the street from one of my favorite restaurants, K-Paul's, and on my favorite street Chartres. OK, OK, it is my favorite hotel in NOLA, LOL. It's just far enough away from the Bourbon St promenade but close enough to partay when you are in the mood! Get a room with a balcony if you are there during spring for the Jazz festival or in the winter. I dont ever make it to Nawlins during Mardi Gras and I dont want to, LOL. Nuff said.

Room Tip: A balcony room with a street view is fun in the spring. Or a second floor room with a view of the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank paolola

Hello paolola,
Thank you for choosing W French Quarter during your recent visit to the city. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your compliments on our recent redesign. We look forward to having you again upon your return to New Orleans! See you soon.