W New Orleans - French Quarter
$179
$153
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$238
$209
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
  • Breakfast included
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
$303
$259
$138
$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$109
$104
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
1,083 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterfabulous roombourbon streetbottle of champagnebeautiful courtyardboutique hotelsmall poolquiet streetjackson squareearly checkthe location is perfectsouthern hospitalityfew blocksmardi grasquentinelijah
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The hotel experience has been fantastic so far. The remodel has been very successful and the reception staff (Shawn) and the concierge (Stacy) are skilled, warm and friendly - we felt so well taken care of. We used the Acura service twice and Daniel was timely and professional. Can't wait to come back and we haven't even left yet.

• Stayed: October 2012
WFrenchQuarter, General Manager at W New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello SwizzleDee -

I read your review of our property and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience with us even before you left. I'm glad that our talent left such a great impression on you and hope the rest of your stay was just as wonderful as it started. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Just a hop, skip and a jump from the pulsating heart of the French Quarter, this stylish boutique retreat makes guests feel like they’ve gained access into the VIP section of an exclusive country club taken over by the cool kids. Everything about this haute hotel just oozes hip fun. The semi-secret hideaway has just 97 rooms, and its shot of southern charm will sit well with anyone looking for a touch of funky fun and A-list treatment.

Thematically, the focus is on the fluid phrasing of jazz and the intrigue of voodoo, shadow and rhythm, with each floor decked out in a splashy ode conceived by nemaworkshop, a New York City interior design and architecture firm. The floors of the hotel pay tribute to the mysterious mystique of the Crescent City: Jazz ,Voodoo & Tarot. Brave interior design touches include trumpet-inspired lighting on the jazz floors. For the voodoo vibe, the halls are meticulously lit with Tarot cards and voodoo pin lighting. Each room features a palate of streamline symbols and haunting blacks and whites mixed with lively gold tones and rich primary colors. The jazz design features vibrant gold walls, white lacquered furniture and a jumbo floor-to-ceiling brass icon fashioned after a horn.

The Voodoo rooms channel the supernatural spirit of the city with décor inspired by New Orleans’s voodoo queen Marie Laveau. The infamous Voodoo Queen can be spotted throughout the property, including Marie’s haunting eyes on the guest room number placards or the fabulous overhead lighting in the shape of voodoo doll pins! In addition to the trendy new décor, each room sports cutting-edge technology, new 40” Plasma TVs.

Located in the heart of the Big Easy, the new W New Orleans – French Quarter— intimate, stylish and undeniably adult—sets the standards extremely high

Room Tip: If you like to party, get a room overlooking the courtyard, but if you are an early riser, make sure to request a room in the back on one of the top floors. Caveat! Make sure there aren't any Bridezillas checked in on your floor! I was up all night listening to the cackle of catty kittens.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
wneworleans, General Manager at W New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Hello HollywoodRob -

Thank you for choosing to stay at W French Quarter on your recent trip to New Orleans and for posting such a positive review of our property and descriptive review of our redesign. I think you captured it extremely well! We're looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Big Easy! Let us know you're coming by emailing us at wfqcservice@whotels.com.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed here this week overnight on a business trip. I had already made a reservation here before I saw a great review in the Dallas Morning News' Travel section about the W, so I was looking forward to my stay. The W lived up to the review. The young lady who helped with my car was very friendly. Halbert helped me with my room and was very friendly as well. He also made a great restaurant recommendation. The court yard was beautiful and has free WiFi. Can't beat the location. You're in the heart of things, but it's not loud. I'm heading back next week for business and will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I were in town for a fun weekend with friends and selected W French Quarter.

We had requested a "quieter" room and the front desk staff accommodated us by providing an interior room overlooking the pool.

We had also noticed a discrepancy with our room rate and after being told to contact management, the GM personally called us and corrected the situation. Exceptional customer service!

The hotel's location was perfect for walking to everything, the Concierge was very knowledgable about local restaurants, and the Acura car service was a nice amenity after walking all day long.

I recommend trying this property when staying in the French Quarter.

Room Tip: The rooms on floor 3 and up over the pool are quieter, however if a wedding or event is planned you will hear it in the courtyard - but we found the wedding to be a fun event to watch!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello cmb32 -

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience at W French Quarter. It's great to hear such positive feedback about the service we provided, the location of the property and the amenities we offer. I hope you'll stay with us again in the future so we can continue to provide a wonderful escape for you.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

What a great hotel! The renovated rooms are amazing! The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. You HAVE to try SoBou... I had it for dinner and breakfast and want more!

I cannot wait to return to this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012

Hello ChiBri -

I'm glad that you enjoyed your escape with us and that you liked the renovations! I have to agree that SoBou is fantastic and I'm always wanting more, too, every time I leave. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!