Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$104
$96
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
$110
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$172
$158
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$157
$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$134
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$164
$139
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

3,610 results
All reviewsbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterconti streetboutique hotelsalt water poolsmall poolcomplimentary breakfasthalf blockhotel baryogurtfront desk staffsmall hotelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelvalet parkingloved this hotel
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We were at the the Le Marais during a few day's visit in New Orleans and very much enjoyed the stay. The hotel director was very friendly, charming and caring, with whatever question we had. The Le Marais is a beautiful Boutique Hotel with a nice courtyard and some of the rooms with balconies who overview the courtyard . that means quiet nights with no aircondition but a cool night breese. Welcome drinks and bottled water in the room are included. A perfect hotel for a romantic stay in NO.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
druglas, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Marais, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2011

Good Evening angelapoech,

My name is Daffne Ruglas and I am the Front Desk Manager. Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had a delighted stay. We surely can’t wait to see you again and make your stay more enjoyable. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

The hotel only re-opened 2 months ago, but this is a great hotel with modern apeal. The showers were really great (good pressure) and the bed was really comfy. The large flat screen tv was icing on the cake. Awesome location - right accross from Bourbon St by the Royal Sonesta hotel (which we also stayed two nights at - Le Marais was a much more personal experience).

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Hi Rebexellent,

My name is Daffne Ruglas and I am the Front Office Manager. Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had a delighted stay. We surely can’t wait to see you again and make your stay more enjoyable. By the way, our hot saltwater pool, complementary continental breakfast and many other amenities are now available for you to enjoy. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

This place was perfect. Perfect location for the French Quarter. The aesthetics were wonderful!! They had everything on point..from the larger towels, to the 42inch TVs, to the great balcony view with awesome ventilation throughout the room and bathroom. I'm a business traveler and have stayed in many rooms. When you do the little things right, it makes a BIG difference. This will be our mainstay for our yearly trip to N.O. from now on...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mjackso3

Good Evening mjackso3,

Reviewed January 2, 2011

My wife and I are in New Orleans at least twice a year. Many times, we have stayed at the St. Ann Marie Antoinette (former name of the hotel) mainly because of the price. I was completely shocked and delighted by the renovation of the hotel and the quality of the new staff. Everything in the hotel and everyone of the staff far exceeded my expectations. We may never stay at another hotel.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Good Evening RonD34515,

My name is Daffne Ruglas and I am the Front Office Manager. Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We surely can’t wait to serve you again and make your stay more enjoyable. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 2, 2011

The hotel was under construction. Awakened to loud drilling. Pool area was not available. Hot water was not available on demand. Staff was unattentive at best. Toilet was not clean upon arriving.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chicagobob_9
druglas, Manager at Hotel Le Marais, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2011

Good Evening Chicagobob,

My name is Daffne Ruglas and I am the Front Desk Manager at the Le Marais hotel. Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. I understand you stayed with us while our hotel was being renovated; however, those renovations are close to be finish. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. However, I would like to encourage you to come and visit us again and I promise you will have the most enjoyable stay ever. By the way, our hot saltwater pool, our complementary continental breakfast, and many other amenities are now available for you to enjoy. So, what are you waiting for, comeback and visit us again and I promise you won’t be disappointed. If you would like to contact me, you can do so at Daffne.Ruglas@ihrco.com