First off, my wife and I visit New Orleans 6-8 times a year and this will be the hotel we stay at from now on. This hotel could not have been built in a better location. Seated between Bourbon & Royal, you have the best of both worlds literally steps away. I know being this close to Bourbon Street may send up a red flag to some people, but we found our courtyard balcony room to be very quiet. Unlike other hotels this close to Bourbon, we were able to escape the hustle and bustle of the night life when we were ready.
If you are looking for a typical New Orleans style hotel with French Victorian influence, then this isn’t the hotel for you. This hotel has been completely renovated with a boutique/contemporary décor. The large screen TV, chair with ottoman, and an unbelievably comfortable bed made it easy to relax. We loved the step in shower, which had more hot water than we could use.
The entire staff greeted us warmly each time we entered the hotel, and was more than willing to answer any questions we had. Overall, I think you will be hard pressed to find a better all around hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette