This is our first time in New Orleans and we were fortunate to pick this great boutique hotel. Hotel Le Marais, is perfectly located in the hub of the action in the French Quarter. Once you walk in the doors, you are met with friendly and helpful staff and a calm and quiet atmosphere. The hotel is newly renovated and clean. The rooms are spacious and have fresh white linens and duvets. A buffet breakfast is included in the rate as is free internet and a welcoming free drink. There is a lovely courtyard with a warm, small pool that we enjoyed after walking around in the scorching August weather. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette