This is a beautiful hotel in the heart of the French Quarter. It is the perfect location right around the corner from Bourbon Street. The room was very clean. We were able to walk the entire French Quarter from this hotel. Our room was right across from the elevator- not the best spot because it was a little noisy. The front desk staff were very helpful! The offered advice on where to eat, what to do and what to avoid. The complimentary breakfast was great (eggs, bacon, sausage, and an assortent of breads and cereals). The free drink in the bar was a nice way to end an evening. This is a quality place with a good price. I'll definitely stay here again! It is my new favorite hotel in the heart of the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Groupon, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette