Decided to make an impromptu trip to the Big Easy. I stayed at this hotel a year or two ago and had a great experience so I booked it again. It was my spouse's first time here. He's a tough critic and he loved it. First of all, the location is great - half a block off of Bourbon St. but you'd never know it. Had a room facing the street and still didn't get any noise from Bourbon. Free breakfast is always a plus. The hotel has a pool in the courtyard area and was a nice respite after walking the French Quarter all morning. The courtyard become shaded in the afternoon so it is a great place to have a beverage and relax. The service, the amenities - all top notch. I have found my "go to" hotel in New Orleans for sure! Love this place and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette