Spent six nights here with my sister. We booked a balcony room but where given one over the street and by the elevator. We asked to move immediately and they accommodated us in another room but no balcony. Truth is we would not have spent time on the balcony anyway so big deal.
The location is perfect - right in the quarter but quiet. Great desk staff and secure elevator access to the rooms. The hotel decor is very nice, bright and chic. The rooms were comfortable and clean.
Only two things that could have been better would be a choice of pillows. Too firm for my taste...and the shutters allowed more light in than a black out curtain would. Again, no big deal but when you wander the quarter until all hours, you may want to sleep in.
Stay here, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette