After reading all the rave reviews here, I had high hopes for this hotel, which is maybe why I thought it was just ok--perfectly fine and serviceable, but not as extraordinary as I expected it to be. The location is prime and the best thing I can say about it. I did not get my wake-up call (thank goodness that was only a backup in case my cell didn't work, or I would've missed my flight); the carpet was dirty and needed vacuuming; I had to leave a note for Housekeeping to leave a roll of toilet tissue; and the breakfast was utterly cold one morning but fine the rest of the week. I would not stay here again not because it was terrible, but there are so many other options in NOLA and this one did not wow me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette