My husband and I stayed here for one night. The location was great for getting around the quarter. I liked that it was not directly in bourbon street so it was quieter. The drinks were good and the small pool area was attractive. The room was very nice and the bed very comfy. The breakfast wasn't much to talk about so we went elsewhere. Overall it was good for a night or two if you want a place a little quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette