The hotel was in a great location in the French Qtr of New Orleans. Parking was expensive but I guess that was to be expected. We had a balcony room but no small chairs were provided. The hotel across from us had small plastic chairs and could sit outside, all we could do is stand. The bed was nice and linens great. Could have used a mini bar . Bathroom was small and no room for any "stuff" like razors, make-up, brushes etc.--shelving would have been nice.
All in all, I would stay there again--minus the rental car-and recommend this hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette