We stayed at this hotel so that we could be close to the action on Bourbon St during Mardi Gras. Loved the free martini every day! This hotel included breakfast, which is unheard of in the French Quarter. Nothing special, but saved a few bucks and some time looking for somewhere to eat in the morning. Nicely updated rooms that were clean and modern. Super close to walk to everything you'll want to do in the Quarter. Loved that we had a fridge in our room and an iPod docking station was a great bonus. Would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette