There werea few niggles that stopped me giving full marks, the safe in our room did not work, the staff and engineer agreed it did not work, and that is all they did. On the 3rd day of our stay housekeeping forgot to finish cleaning the room, beds were made ans bathroom cleaned, but no toiletries, no water no mat for bathroom floorand the carpet obviously was not vacuumed. We had a 5th floor room looking over the street and we could hear music until about 3 am or later. We didn't mind the music too much, we expected that,but. we did not expect the windows to vibrate to the extent it woke us up and made it impossible to go back to sleep.
The other niggle was the washbasin, no plug, awkward shape and water was not always hot - but the shower was!
Thr beds were comfortable, the staff were lovely, breakfast was good, but next time we will stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette