Friends and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nites in various rooms. The hotel/front desk was very accomodating in extending our stay and changing rooms for us as we were a bit disorganized. We had originally reserved a 4th floor room with a balcony that turned out to be unavailable but overall, that did not put a damper on our experience. I would recommend springing for the largest possible room. The hotel property and rooms are extremely clean and well maintained, with comfortable beds, a great breakfast and of course, location, location, location. Kudos to Jamal and great bartenders Megan and JT and everyone who helped make our stay thoroughly enjoyable. Hopefully our next trip the weather will permit us to make more use of the lovely courtyard and pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette