We were passing through New Orleans and planned to spend one night here. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed an extra night. Complimentary cocktail/drink was just what we needed after all day of driving. Breakfast was very good, too. We even soaked in the heated, salt water pool. Great location just off Bourbon Street, but very quiet. Valet parking worked like a charm both dropping off the vehicle and picking it up. Will definitely stay here again if we ever make it back through this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette