Upon arrival we were checked right in to our top floor room. Elevator quickly took us up to our floor. We quickly threw our bags in the room, threw two complimentary bottles of water in our bags and two in the room fridge and headed to the lobby. We walked through the outdoor sitting area with natural small water pool and had a glass of complimentary cold lemon berry water. We went to the bar that was just opening up for our two complimentary drinks. The bartender was very friendly and cooked us up some original cocktails not on the menu. Room was clean, fridge, hairdryer, nice shampoo, conditioner and lotion with soaps. Nice shower and modern type fixtures. Bedding was nice and plenty of pillows. Nice flatscreen. Roomy and a great view of the road outside. Window did not open to the outside and there was plexi glass over it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette