We stayed here for our first anniversary after reading a massive amount of reviews. We were not disappointed. The location was great, we had no problems with street noise, although we were on the top floor. The breakfast buffet included in the rate was more than expected, it was pretty much a full breakfast. The martinis we had at the bar were delicious.. The room was typical boutique hotel-size (on the small side) but well decorated. The beds were extremely comfortable. The rooms and hotel were immaculate. I have stayed at many of the smaller hotels in the Quarter and a couple of the larger ones. Although we booked well ahead of time and got a great deal,but we would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette