We stayed there during Jazz Fest with a group of friends. We were all in different parts of the hotel, on three different floors. My wife and I were in the back, on the courtyard, and were extremely happy with our clean, sun lit room and treed view. At the end of the hall, it was quiet and worth the walk "around the block" to the elevator. Other friends stayed on the street side at their preference, and were also pleased, but those near the elevator did experience more traffic noise. Service, cleanliness and friendly staff were beyohd reproach. All of us look forward to returning. The place is a find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette