My husband and I stay here every year for our anniversary. 7 years in a row so far. Great location if you want to be close to bourbon and the quarter. This hotel has small rooms but the most comfortable bed ever, wide screen TV, very cozy for 2! We stay in the King Suite. The Vive Bar is great. Alex is a great bartender. The court Yard is beautiful and comfortable, the breakfast isn't great but bacon, sausage, boiled eggs, bagels and fruit is plenty to get you going and free if you are on a budget! The coffee is delicious as well. We have yet to have a problem at this hotel. Ladies, you do need to know that there is no bath tub. Stand up shower ONLY so just keep that in mind. Doesn't bother me but just in case you prefer a bath over a shower. The restaurant right next door is WONDERFUL. Oceana Grill and Bar. This restaurant was featured on "hells kitchen" and obviously took all of Gorden Ramsey's chef advice because the food is outstanding. The Eggs Benedict and the crab cakes are a MUST HAVE! All in all, this Hotel is affordable for it's location and a very nice stay! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette